About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Director of Marketing to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and executing marketing plans to achieve annual revenue targets. The ideal candidate will have experience with orthopedic/spine biologics, excellent communication skills, and the ability to develop creative solutions to customer issues within a regulated environment.
- Lead all marketing and branding activities including establishment of KOL program, ensuring we have podium speakers at AAOS, NASS, and other conferences.
- Create marketing materials highlighting scientific and clinical competitive advantages via print and social, video, and other business platforms.
- Provide leadership to MSL to provide technical and scientific support to sales team.
- Lead all Sales Operations activities including contracting with distributors and tracking sales commissions.
- Assist with hospital/GPO contracting activities.
- Monitor performance metrics and develop strategies to improve.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of company products and services.
- Collaborate with independent distributors and the Hospital Market/GPO Contract Director to obtain product approvals at key hospitals.
About the Company
Induce Biologics USA Inc. was founded to develop the next evolution of bone regeneration products. Its founders and management team have previously developed and launched several very successful orthobiologics (bone and tissue repair) products, including several bone graft substitutes.
Induce Biologics is commercializing a family of bioimplants that includes Natural Matrix Protein (NMP™) which replicates the body’s native healing capabilities in order to create natural bone regeneration. The NMP™ proprietary process unlocks the growth factors naturally found in bone, making them bioavailable.
Induce Biologics USA Inc. is a small business in Irvine, CA. We are professional, agile and innovative.
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Growth opportunities