About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing customer service operations, developing customer service policies and procedures, training and motivating customer service staff, and monitoring customer satisfaction levels. The ideal candidate will have a experience with orthopedic/spine biologics, a strong background in CRM and managing consignment inventory, along with excellent communication skills, and the ability to develop creative solutions to customer issues within a regulated environment.
- Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures.
- Manage customer service staff and provide guidance and feedback.
- Monitor customer service performance metrics and develop strategies to improve customer service quality.
- Manage customer orders and coordinate filling orders from suppliers or 3PL to ensure products are delivered on-time and accurately.
- Handle customer complaints and inquiries in a timely manner.
- Train customer service staff on new processes and procedures.
- Manage receiving and filling orders via the on-line ordering platform.
- Manage consignment inventories at hospitals; provide monthly reports to distributors/reps indicating product usage and purchase orders past due.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of company products and services.
- Manage inventory management platforms (FishBowl) and product ordering platforms including on-line ordering and ensure adequate data sharing with other ERP business systems for reporting and accounting purposes (i.e., QBO).
About the Company
Induce Biologics USA Inc. was founded to develop the next evolution of bone regeneration products. Its founders and management team have previously developed and launched several very successful orthobiologics (bone and tissue repair) products, including several bone graft substitutes.
Induce Biologics is commercializing a family of bioimplants that includes Natural Matrix Protein (NMP™) which replicates the body’s native healing capabilities in order to create natural bone regeneration. The NMP™ proprietary process unlocks the growth factors naturally found in bone, making them bioavailable.
Induce Biologics USA Inc. is a small business in Irvine, CA. We are professional, agile and innovative.
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Growth opportunities